Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Am Happy to Report That I was Right

On 30 September 2008 I wrote a post, La Beata Vergine del Santo Rosario di Pompei, about the Shrine of Our Lady of the Rosary in Pompei. In it I commented about Papa Benedetto's upcoming visit to the shrine this weekend. I said that I suspected he would present a Golden Rose to the shrine. It is with great joy that I report that my suspicions were correct. Zenit has published the information on the trip under the title Pope to Give Golden Rose to Our Lady of Pompeii.
Over the years, Pope John Paul was strongly vocal in restoring proper devotion to Our Lady. Papa Benedetto, with all his trips, & roses, is clearly continuing this call in word & deed.
Bartolo Longo is definitely in Heaven, rejoicing with the saints & angels over this news. Satan & his minions in hell have got to be howling over how they not only lost a satanist priest, Bartolo, to God, but at how much God has used him as well.
To God Be the GLORY!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse