- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Sadly, the Message Still ISN'T Get Through to Pro-...
- Election 2008 - My 3rd Endorsement
- What's a Little Fraud To A Mass Murdering Orginiza...
- But Did The Old Farmer's Almanac Weatherman Predic...
- Pro-Life Good Samaritans
- Cardinal Rigali to Congress, Just Say No
- Maybe the Dems Should Replace the Donkey with the ...
- From St. Jerome & Gutenberg to I-pod & Kindle, God...
- Are You Ready For Pro-Life Memorial Day 2008?
- La Beata Vergine del Santo Rosario di Pompei