Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Bishops are Starting to Respond to Biden

Besides Bishop Morlino of Madison, Archbishop Chaput has now issued a statement & word is floating arround that the USCCB will soon have a response. I'll put a few up over the next few days as I get I cahnce. I will be on vacation & not always have a computer available. But I will try to do my best.
As I said before, I highly suspect that this is just the start of things & God is going to turn up the heat. I have a couple of suggestions for the US Bishops that will make your life easier.
You can come out point blank & say what most of you should have said long before now, but haven't: "Say no to abortion (embryonic stem cell research, artificial contraception) or you cannot receive Communion!" Or you can get a generic statement ready where you just have to fill in the Catholic in Name Only name in & personalize his/her misrepresentation of Church teaching.
Here is a sample:
Recently _______________ said on a news program that the Catholic Church teaches that _________________________________. Unfortunately he/she/they got it wrong. I am writing to correct what was said to fullfill my duty as your shepherd. What the Church really teaches is ________________________________.
Feel free to adapt it to your needs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse