Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Fonz is Bronze(d)! Redux

An open letter to Mr. Brenner
Re: Your comment for my The Fonz Is Bronze(d)! post that you sent not once but twice.

If the best you can come up with is name calling ie "you, sir, are an idiot." & then have to repeat it twice, all I can say is you have proven my point. It is exactly what I would have expected from a "liberal elitist". I have discovered from experience that when a "liberal elitist" can't prove his point he resort to name calling. Like you.
Thank for the good laugh you have provided me by proving your ignorance & false pretensions.
As I said before, you think you are better than the rest of us. You are not. But because you think you are, then you expect us to bow down & worship at the altar of your ego, lapping up every word & opinion of your as if it were the word of a god. Sorry, but the only person I worship is Jesus Christ. & unlike you, I don't think I am better than anyone else. I'm not. I am just sharing my opinion & if the reader agrees, fine, if not, that is his/her option.
I stand by my opinion, you ARE "bigoted". Maybe not against Italianos, but against anyone who doesn't fit into your little prejudices of what a person should think & act like.
PS I'll be willing to bet that you thought I would simply delete your comments & not have the courage to respond. Well, guess what sir?, you were wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse