Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, June 23, 2007

METS v TWINS

Well, the 3 game series between my NY Mets & Minn Twins is over. I'm happy because my team won every game. I'm unhappy, because my team lost every game. (The Mets won 1, the Twins, 2 games.) This is what can happen in the bizarro world of interleague play.
I don't like it for MLB, I don't like it for the NFL. (To be accurate in the NFL it is actually interconference.) Other sports don't matter as I don't have any teams I like in them.
It has made the World Series & the Super Bowl much less meaningful, although no less profitable. Maybe if it was then they would discontinue the interleague/interconference play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse