Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, March 23, 2007

I Guess This Proves It

I love taking those quizes that try & prove you are someone or something. Pop psychiatry is basically what it is. Sometimes there are 2 diifernt ways I could possibly go. So, for this quiz I changed the answer & the result, depending n the answer I am either Pope Pius XII (shades of a joke I made in a talk about piety in a CEW talk 20some yrs ago) or Pope John Paul the Great.
In the end I guess this proves the fact that I am papabili. ;)

The question is, which am I?

Am I Pius?







Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?




You are Pope Pius XII. You're efficient and dedicated, but not very approachable.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code



Or JP II?







Which Twentieth Century Pope Are You?




You are Pope John Paul II. You are a force to be reckoned with.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code



Either way, I doubt if I will be getting fitted for my white zuchetto any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse