Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Baby Parts

(Before I start, I want to apologize for the long time of no posting. No excuses, just that some things came up & I started to let this slip. I will try to get back to posting regularly.)

Over the last few months I have seen abortion supporters & ObamaCare supporters continually objectify women as sex objects by talking about their "lady parts". That same thing happened again during the passage of the late-term abortion ban in Texas. 
This morning I was praying about that when a thought came to mind. There have been all kinds of captioned pictures of ultrasounds talking about the baby's right to life. But I have yet to see the term "baby parts" to describe what those abortionists attack with their "instruments of death".  So, here is what I feel the Holy Spirit was inspiring me to do. If anyone else has already come up with this, which could very well be, then all I will say is that no attempts to plagiarize was intended. Also,  I hope this will take off as another way to get the message across that these pre-born children have the innate right to life.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse