- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- 3 Down - 47 To Go
- On a Pilgimage
- This This Would Have Been My Baby If The Mother Ha...
- Business As Usual At Planned Parenthood in Kansas ...
- Pentecost 2011
- IMHO - The Only Self-Help Book You Will Ever Need
- Memo To "Progressive" Catholycs
- The Free Speech Right to Protest Is 1 Thing
- Just a Reminder of How Intolerant the left Really ...
- Don't Like a Ban On Abortion at 20 Weeks, Then How...