Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Monday, April 18, 2011

"Why I Love Jesus" Meme

It has been a while since I've been tagged with a meme. Last Thursday the (in)famous LarryD (check out here to see why) tagged me & so, I must respond.

1st, the rules:

Those tagged will share 5 things they "love" about Jesus/ Or why they love Jesus.

Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.

Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

"And away we go!":

1) The events we commemorate during Holy Week that show His love for me. This week is my favorite time liturgically because it brings home exactly what He did for me. & it reminds me so very vividly as to why.

2) The gifts of the Sacraments, esp the Eucharist, the Bible & the Catholic Church through which He ministers the Mysteries He gave us.

3) He gave us Papa Benedetto as our Pope

4) His Divine Mercy that has kept Him from giving me what I deserve for all the ways I have sinned/screwed up over the years.

5) The gift of the Heavens & the Earth that reflect His glory in everything from the smallest atomic particle to the largest star is the Cosmos.

OK now for the 5 I tag:

PatrickPaul @ Hello and Welcome

Patrick B @ Button's Blog



Terry @ Abbey Roads

The ball is in your court!

2 Comments:

  • At 19/4/11 2:38 PM , Blogger Larry Denninger said...

    Thanks for playing along, Al.

    And I'm infamous for plenty of reasons, not just for that one! LOL!

     
  • At 19/4/11 7:59 PM , Blogger Al said...

    LarryD "I'm infamous for plenty of reasons" I know, but I didn't want to give away all of your secrets!
    0;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse