Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Planned Parenthood Looking Worse After Latest Live Action Video

Yesterday morning I shared the breaking story about Live Action's latest investigation into Planned Parenthood's willingness to aid & abet criminal activity. In the meantime, more details have come out. In order to make it easier to digest I am going to put it up in several posts.
Yesterday morning Live Action released the transcript of the video included in yesterday's post. Here is that transcript:
Top NJ PP Lines

“Pimp”: Live Action undercover actor

“Prostitute”: Live Action undercover actor

“PP”: Planned Parenthood of Central New Jersey in Perth Amboy , clinic manager, Amy Woodruff


Footage is marked by screen/frameshot.

Footage taken January 13th, 2011.

Footage taken at Perth Amboy Center ,

450 Market Street

Perth Amboy, NJ 08861



Don’t Want to Get Anybody in Trouble

Pimp: Now the thing is, um, okay, so some of ‘em are like, eh, some of ‘em are young, they’re kind of like, like 15, 14, and then some of them don't speak any English.

PP: Uh, huh, ok

Pimp: You know, cause they're not even from here, so it's like -- how can they come in here? Cause it’s like, they don't always feel comfortable coming into facilities.

20100

PP: One, minors are always accepted without parental consent.

Pimp: Ok, ok

PP: The only thing you do have to be careful is

20300 if they are minor, we are obligated, if we hear any certain information to kind of report, so, the first thing that is, what if they do speak English or even Spanish,

20800 it doesn’t matter what they speak – if we’re going to have it translated, they just have to be aware, that they have to be careful with whatever – you know, I’m not going to be like leading -- I'm don’t want to get anybody in trouble, it’s just -



We Want As Little Information As Possible

Pimp: No, no, that’s fine - so how would you recommend, I mean, cause you want them to get the help, so -

21500

PP: Well, exactly, but so, like mainly, like on the paperwork there’s going to be a point that asks, uh, like are you sexually active, stuff like that -

Pimp: Yeah, yeah

PP: …if they're under a certain age… - you know, me and my other counselor, like for the most part we want as little information as possible – cause we don’t want to be involved in that shit.

Pimp: Appreciate that, appreciate that.



Play Room

PP: Cause once we get to the nurse practitioner, she's a little bit more anal, so she likes to kind of dig a little bit more. You know, like “How old is your partner?” … You know, that kind of stuff.

22300 so that's where, so, even if they lie, just say, “Oh he's the same age as me, 15, you know, so if they’re…it's just that mainly 14 and under we have to, doesn't matter if their partner's the same age, younger, whatever, 14 and under we have to report. [edit]

22800 once they get to 15, then there's a little bit more play room. So as long as they just lie and say, “Oh, he's 15, 16….you know, as long as they don't say 14, and as long as it's not too much of an age gap, then we just kind of like, we just kind of play with it a little bit.



Minors and Abortions: “You Never Got This From Me”

Pimp: So, what should they say?

23800

PP: Well, here's the thing, if they're not having any issues and they're coming in just for STD testing, I would say they would probably be more just to come in for the testing, no exam.

24000

Pimp: What if they need an abortion though?

24100

PP: Oh, that's a completely different story now. No, no, now this is more - [crosstalk] If they come in for pregnancy testing --- um, shit, at that point it still needs to be,

24600 you never got this from me, just to make all of our lives easier. If they’re 14 and under [circles clinic paper] just send them right there if they need an abortion, ok? [laughter]

25000

Prostitute: Ok, will they ask questions… need ID or something?

PP: They won’t need ID, them, they're gonna be a little bit more different, but

25200 their protocols aren't as strict as ours, and they don't get audited the same way that we do, like with the [inaudible]



Without Mom Knowing What The Hell’s Going On

PP: Trust me, like, I use this like my Bible. You get so many parents, [inaudible], I mean I understand where they’re coming from, but they’re like, “Oh, but she’s a minor” – ok, yeah, so?

[laughter]

Prostitute: Yeah, but they still need to be seen

28300 exactly, you know she's still entitled to care without Mom knowing what the hell's going on,

28300 alright so for pregnancy 14 and under just keep us out of the loop – because they’re going to see –

Pimp: Exactly, exactly, yeah they’d have to report





Out of Country 2

31400 Now are most of them, when you said they don't speak English, do they at least speak Spanish?

31500

Pimp: Ah, some of them are like, Asian

PP: Oh, okay. No matter what, we do have access to like telephone translators, so if they don't speak English or Spanish we can make do.





Look As Legit As Possible: Put Down That They’re Sudents

Pimp: Is there any difference between the ones that are like 15 and 14? Will there be anything different that they need?

33000

PP: No the only thing is the fees are cheaper.

Pimp: Oh!

PP: Yeah, cause we go on a sliding scale fee depending on income and family size.

Pimp: Ok

33000

PP: 19 and under, here’s a thing too. If they're minors, just tell them to put down that they're students.

Pimp: Students?

PP: Yeah, just kind of play along…that they’re students. We want to make it look as legit as possible –

Pimp: Yeah, we want to make it look as legit –





From Out of the Country

Pimp: Ok, ok, so we might just need to get ‘em in here as soon as they get in here, from out of the country, why not just get them checked out immediately.

PP: M’hm

Pimp: You know, that way we know ahead of time.

36000

PP: I’m assuming most of them are coming in illegally, right?

36300

Pimp: Exactly, exactly…

36400

PP: And we don't do, um, you know, immigrants welcome, we don't require social, you know -

Pimp: Cool, cool





Illegals Welcome

PP: I’m assuming most of them are coming in illegally, right?

36300

Pimp: Exactly, exactly…

36400

PP: And we don't do, um, you know, immigrants welcome, we don't require social, you know -

Pimp: Cool, cool

36700

PP: We try to keep everything as confidential as possible, the only thing that ever gets shared is like with the State Department – you know, positive results and stuff like that -





We’re Gonna Kinda Alter the Story And Tweak the Information

37700 PP: I'm the office manager here, so if you guys have any questions, just let me know. So for the most part, I'm usually the one doing most of the interviewing before they go back to the exam room.

Prostitute: Ok, great

38000

PP: Occasionally you do have somebody, you know, who's helping out, I might have like an extra person, you might end up getting somebody else – but you know -

38300

Prostitute: Yeah I'm sure they’ll be fine. I mean, if I'm comfortable with you, then -

38400

PP: Exactly, and you just kind of, so the whole thing is with me we already know, I see you, we already know we're gonna kind of alter the story and kinda see what we can do to kinda tweak information.

38600

Prostitute: Yeah.





My Nurse Practitioner: F***ing C***

39300 PP: You know my nurse practitioner is a very good woman clinically, but between the three of us, because we're already cool, she's a fucking cunt, we hate her.

39400

Pimp: Yeah, okay.

39440

PP: Like I said, clinically she's good, she knows her shit, but like I said, she likes to dig, she likes to, you know,

39600 sometimes she likes to be the hero when she's really the villain. So like I said, we'll kinda tweak the stuff, so she might be like, "Oh well, you need to fill this in" --"Well, I'm not comfortable answering that until I'm with the nurse." You know or whatever.

39900

Pimp: I like that, I like that.





We’ll Kinda Tweak The Stuff

PP: Like I said, clinically she's good, she knows her shit, but like I said, she likes to dig, she likes to, you know,

39600 sometimes she likes to be the hero when she's really the villain. So like I said, we'll kinda tweak the stuff, so she might be like, "Oh well, you need to fill this in" --"Well, I'm not comfortable answering that until I'm with the nurse." You know or whatever.

39900

Pimp: I like that, I like that.

PP: You know, you just--

Pimp: Yeah, we don't want people getting all in our business and all of that -





Pimp and Planned Parenthood “On the Same Page”

Pimp: Yeah, I like that we’re on the same page.

40800

PP: Yeah, you know, and do you guys work mainly around here?

Pimp: Yeah, in the area.

PP: Because we do have other offices too but like I said everybody's a little different. Here, I can definitely say my nurse practitioner, she digs more.





Digging

41100 Some other places they might not dig as much, they might dig more -

41200

Pimp: Do you know of any other places where the nurse practitioner is not as--

41400

PP: See, but it's really hard to tell because it's gonna be on a client by client basis,

41600 worst ever comes to worst, you guys come see me. You get to this point, if I think there's gonna be a massive bump in the road, I'll jump in, we'll see what I can do, with you know, nobody looking and shit like that.





Partner in Crime

PP: Keren is my right hand. She's the one who was at the front desk that you just spoke to, dark hair. But, if I'm not available, you just say, “Hey listen, I know Amy, just have her give me a call back, she's-“

42300

Pimp: Yeah, Keren seemed cool.

42400

PP: Yeah, she's my partner in crime, and we try to do the best that we can. So she was telling me the story that you guys kind of needed, you know, somebody who knew what the hell they were talking about.





Waist Up!

Prostitute: And then, question, if it comes down that they do need an abortion, how long till they can be sexually active again?

43500

PP: Aaaaoh, minimum two weeks, minimum two weeks.

43600

Prostitute: Do you have any suggestions about what they could do in that time, like, cause they still need to work?

43700

PP: Yeah, um, waist up.

43800 Pimp: Waist up?

43800 Waist up, or just be that extra action walking by.





Slide It

Pimp: We might just need to uh, is there any way we could stream line this? Like, how ‘bout I slide you a little -

45500

PP: Depending on what the situation is, we might be able to do that.

45500

Pimp: We could slide you like a 100, to just like uh, help us.





You Need Condoms?

PP: Alright, so that's my cell.

Pimp: So we could slide you like what a 100, 200? Like, what you need?

47800

PP: I think we'll figure it out as we see what we need –

Prostitute: Yeah

48000

PP: Yeah, so right now, you guys need any condoms right now to get you started?





We’ll Work It Out

48500 PP: We’ll work it out.

Pimp: Yeah, work it out.

PP: Yeah, and obviously, if you something before the weekend, I’ll need a couple days notice –

Pimp: Sure. Yeah, we gonna –

PP: Pleasure meeting you guys! We’ll work something out, and take care of your girls too.





Give Me Notice

48700

PP: Yeah, so, and if you guys give me a couple days notice, that way I can even have it all set up –

Pimp: You can have it all set up, streamlined – get them in, and out.

you can get here before we open

Prostitute: That would be good.

PP: Cause there’s even days when I’m here before we open, so if we can even keep it [inaudible], it might be easier –

Prostitute: That’s be good.

PP: We’ll work it out.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3/2/11 10:16 PM , Blogger TH2 said...

    The nonchalant manner of the PP person is very disturbing. Completely blind to the level of evil involved? Does that person have even a kernel of conscious left? So mechanical, so routine... the mystery of evil.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse