- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Well, Technically It Wasn't Congress, It Was the F...
- If Dante Were Writing the Inferno Today
- This Day In History - The Approval of RCA's Color ...
- ACLU = Anti Chistian Liberties
- Angry Nuns???????
- This Could Be a Very Interesting Development If It...
- You're A Politically Incorrect Man Charlie Brown
- A Real Fish Story
- Bishop Olmsted Tells Hospital Show You Comply With...
- A Spiritual 911