Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Face of Evil

Over at her blog Jill Stanek put up a post Monday about FL late-term abortionist Randall Whitney. At the start of the post she had the following picture:


Note especially the eyes. if you have never seen eyes that have a look of evil in them, you have now. This look is the same look I have seen over the years from some of the most angry & violent pro-abortion protestors as they have attempted to shut us down.



So what brought him to Jill's attention? & why was she horrified by what she read about him? Why did she say "He's like the Jeffrey Dahmer of preborns."?


The latest thing that brought him to her attention was that Whitney was arrested and charged with aggravated battery on 27 March 2010. He was arrested for slapping a patient. Naturally Jill couldn't find anything written about this by MSM. But that is just the tip of the iceberg.

ProLifeFlorida.com got hold of Whitney's arrest warrant (booking photo above) and posted it June 6. PLF.com has kept track of Whitney's sordid history. Here are just a few of the lowlights:


It was at abrtionist James Pendergraft's clinic, EPOC, that baby Rowan was born alive in 2005 in a toilet & about whom the movie 22 Weeks was made. (Whitney is filling in since Pendergraft's license was suspended.)


This email came to PLF.com from an anonymous tipster, in 2006:

I have 2 friends of mine that have worked for him. I know that this man throws 1st trimester babies down the toilet. I know he delivers second term babies and snaps their necks with a tourniquet, or lets them suffocate. He does not flip the baby around. He fully delivers them and then kills them. He skins most of the second term babies while whistling and then puts them in jars and stores them in the secret upstairs that authorities or health departments do not know about or inspect....

He was sedating a woman for an abortion and he did something to her and she went after him with a syringe. Thew cops were called. They said he was a maniac. This was a few months ago....

Yes I do live in Florida. I have 2 friends that worked for this guy. One of them is in therapy. I think I talked both of them into filing a report. This guy has a file a mile long. It is amazing he still has a license. He must keep getting through some sort of loop hole. I know my friends said he has this great attorney that he pays the big bucks to....


And another email from the same anonymous source:

My friends which are very afraid of this man for some reason are telling the absolute truth. One night about 2 weeks ago, one of the girls called up my house and my husband answered. She said, I can't sleep anymore because of this, I have to tell someone. She continued to tell this- One night in May 2005 a girl that she had befriended (given drugs to induce labor on her 21wk fetus) went into labor and called my friends cell phone. My friend told her to meet her at the clinic and she would page the doctor. The doctor did not get there in time and my friend ended up delivering the baby. She was going to take it to the hospital. The doctor came in then and took her and the baby into another room, leaving the partly sedated 16 year old mother on the table. He told her to be qquiet and that she wouldn't be taking the baby anywhere. At that point he put a tourniquet around the babies neck and snapped it. My friend walked out and never went back. This is just one of many stories that I have heard. She said this guy is absolutely insane. He is crazy....

She said he seriously has a problem. My friend, I am slowly trying to get her to come forth as well as my other friend. I dont know why they are scared. They are afraid of him. I know these girls are telling the truth....

It may not be illigal to skin
fetuses and put them in jars. But, why hide them then?... This guy has an extra evil to him.


& that is only part of the story. Follow the links about to PLF or the 1 below to Jill Stanek's blog.


This man ought to be locked up & the key thrown away for the evil he has done. Those eyes alone witness to the demonic source of the "culture of death". May God have mercy on him & lead him to repentance before it is too late.


Source: Sicko late-term abortionist arrested for slapping patient

1 Comments:

  • At 8/6/10 9:33 PM , Blogger TH2 said...

    This has got to be one the worst/most evil stories I have read about abortion to date.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse