- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- The Shocker Would Be If Harkin Told the Truth
- Something Tells Me Hillary Was Not Amused at Being...
- The Next Step Toward A Total Ban - Maybe
- No Duke, It Isn't Corny
- An Upside to Climate Change
- The Deserve a Decent Burial After Their Murders
- An Atypical Pro-Life Victory
- Planned Parenthood's Goal - Putting an End to Blac...
- Live Action Catches Another Planned Parenthood Cli...
- Wouldn't It Be Loverly!!!!! - With Prayer It Could...