Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

For Some Reason I Doubt If This Will Be Appearing On My Menu This Lent

2 Comments:

  • At 17/2/10 9:26 AM , Blogger Evann said...

    Yum -- fried aligator is delicious! But, I'm from New Orleans and we'll eat just about anything if you fry it!!!

     
  • At 17/2/10 2:38 PM , Blogger Robert Simms said...

    I've never eaten alligator, but I've heard that it's quite good. 'd give it a try if it was on the menu.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse