- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- A Thurible I Could Go For
- Hey Kool-Aid!!!!
- They Are Not Vegetables - They Are Human Beings
- This Is Where ObamCare Is Taking Us
- Apparently Bishop Morin Didn't Convince Them
- The Reid Files - The Truth Is Out There (But He Do...
- Why Do You Need Parental Approval to Give a Child ...
- Screwtape Meets Monty Python & Q
- Bullying Is A Good Word for What They Are Doing - ...
- The Blessed Virgin Mary Leads a Hindu Family to Ch...