- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Archbishop Chaput: "God Will Demand an Accounting"...
- What Vatican II Actually Said About Abortion & Art...
- Dr. Johnny Hunter, DD on 21st Century Black Genoci...
- 2009 Christmas Culture War Has Begun
- What The Secular Media Doesn't Get About the Recen...
- The Dangers of an Insurance Mandate
- A Look at Papa Benedetto's Invite to Anglicans
- Catholic Medical Association - Restart Health Care...
- The Secret Recipe for ObamaCare Revealed
- Breast Cancer, Abortion & The Pill