Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Obama as the Joker

Over the past weekend I was reading a post by Jill Stanek on her blog (see below for link) where she asked a question about how effective Obama as the Joker was. It included the following:




I have to backtrack a bit here. I repeat that I fully support this as political speech & nothing I say is meant to say I don't. That having been said, from the time when this image 1st showed up, I would feel a bit uneasy as I looked at this. Nothing major, just that something just wasn't right. But I wasn't sure. Over time I saw pictures with Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi & several other top Dems as the Joker, but without quite the same visceral reaction.
Finally, a couple days ago it hit me. It isn't that this is an attack on Obama by hiding him behind a Joker mask, it is actually an unmasking. These pictures of Obama as the Joker were actually removing the façade & showing what the Obama administration is, the"culture of death" in the flesh. The reaction wasn't to Obama as the Joker, it was to what he stands at the head of.
For those of you who only remember the 60s TV version of the Joker, a little bit of history. The Joker was introduced in Batman #1 in the Spring of 1940. He has also been portrayed as a psychpathic killer for much of the time in the years since.
Given the number of people Obama put in his administration that are radical supporters of abortion, given the way he rushed to get rid of as many restrictions as he could on federal funding of abortions, embryonic stem cell research & all the rest that I have talked about in post after post, IMHO I think the Joker is an apt symbol for the whole modus operendi of the Obama administration. It is a gang that, as a whole, is committed to aiding & abetting with the murder of untold thousands of unborn children daily.
Before I close, I do have to add 1 thing. I do not think that a single member of the Obama administration from Obama on down, is so sold out to the Satanic culture they are building that he or she is beyond redemption. I have said it so many times, we must pray. & part of that prayer should be for God to change their hearts & turn to Jesus so that they reject the "culture of death" for the "Culture of Life".
H/T picture/video: Weekend question

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 26/8/09 10:45 PM , Blogger TH2 said...

    "It isn't that this is an attack on Obama by hiding him behind a Joker mask, it is actually an unmasking. These pictures of Obama as the Joker were actually removing the façade..."

    BINGO !!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse