Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, July 31, 2009

Betsy McCaughey Exposes Obama Healthcare Lies

The Fred Thompson Show:




Mark Levin:




CNN:




I could go on & on, but you get the picture. ObamaCare is a death sentence for senior citizens & many others (including the unborn) as well. What amazes me is how in denial AARP is that it is supporting a plan that would kill of its own members. ( AARP: Setting the record straight, “Obamacare could kill AARP.” ) The only explanation I can come up with is what a friend of mine pointed out, AARP sells health insurance & wants to be sure it gets its share of the take under ObamaCare. In other words, once again it is selling out the very people it is supposed to be standing up for. I just got another mailing asking me to join. I think you know where I filed it.
I will add that when I saw how the annual membership fee had jumped up to $16 (from $12.50) & then read that in 2006 AARP "derives more income from its businesses than from the $12.50 annual dues paid by each of its 35 million members" (New Drug Program Is a Benefit for AARP) I knew I was right about AARP selling out for a buck. Not that I needed the proof given how much I had already seen this conflict of interest during their push for Medicare Prescription Insurance in 2003.

_________________
Note: Betsy McCaughey must be doing something right since she has got Keith Olberman's shorts bunched up in a knot:




I think Mark Levin has got Olby's number when it comes to this attack:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse