- Name: Al
- Location: Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Sono Italiano-americano. I am a member of St Joseph the Worker Roman Catholic Church. I am an advisor to Alpha Phi Omega & College Republicans at Loras College. I am a member of the Dubuque Co. Republican Central Committee. I have been involved in the Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement since 1974. For me the overriding issue of the day is defending the preborn & upholding their right to life. If we don't value life before birth, we devalue it after birth. Life is a gift from God. This is why I am a supporter of the work that Dubuque County Right to Life does in my area. & that is why I am politically active. Our nation's laws need to be changed to protect all from conception to natural death.
- Bishop Finn: Obama's ND Speech Brings Dialog to a ...
- Learning From History - Ambrosian Edition
- Know Your Nuns: O.S.B. (Benedictine) Edition
- But Obama IS Wrong About Condoms
- Stop The Presses: Papa Benedetto Right on Condoms
- A More Perfect Union v A Less Imperfect Government...
- Having a "Priceless" Prom Night
- What Our Founding Fathers Really Said About Church...
- The Truth About "Angels & Demons"
- Cardinal Arinze - Authentic Vision for a Catholic ...