Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I Don't Think So!!!

(Source: Words fail me)

I'll admit I was disgusted when I 1st saw this. But it also shows the mindset of the Pro-abortion crowd. She is basically showing how little love she has for her child even if she won't admit it. I am actually a bit surprized she uses the term baby as that is actually admitting what pro-aborts try & deny, it is a seperate human being in there.
I am willing to bet that if the baby could speak he/she would totally disagree with what she has written.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse