Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What is really sad is that some of these probably HAVE been said.

That is exactly what I thought when I 1st read this post over at American Rumpo. I know he was trying to be funny with what he wrote & he was. But it again proves the fact that the best humor is based on reality. & even though Vir didn't intend it to be so reality based, this is way too close to the truth than either of us would like.

Here is my list of the top 10 things overheard at a Catholics for Obama rally.
10. OMG, he is ..like...so spiritual. I mean IMHO he is just sssoooo cute!
9. Barack Obama is not pro-abortion, he is against abortion every Feb 29 at 1:15 AM!
8. Oh no, I spilled my tofu french fries, and all over my new hemp shorts. OK center yourself Brian....ooommmm.......oooommmmmm.
7. Why can't Pope Benedict XVI be this charismatic. That is why more people like Barack he is just nice.
6. Lucy come help me assemble this table of "peace", it is almost time for our yoga prayers and we need the table of "peace" so we can put our candle of "spirit" on it.
5. Now Susan we saw you checking out that young man over there, be careful. You are still too young to date......without taking your birth control pill. Have you been taking them? "Yes daddy" OK dear you can go talk to him...have fun!
4. Susan Sarandon should have been a nun, she is so wise and cares so much about other people.
3. Who does the Catholic Church think they are? Telling me I can't vote for a pro-abortion candidate. I will start voting as they like as soon as they start ordaining women!
2. Who is this Saint Thomas Beckett guy and why do so many of these "extreme" Catholics think we need him now.
1. I agree with Obama, why should my daughter have to ruin her life over a simple mistake. I mean burdening a young woman with a child is EXTREME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse