Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, August 29, 2008

EveryBODY Wants to Be Italian

I'm not sure that this movie will turn out to be a great movie, or even a decent movie. But it does have 1 thing going for it, the truth about the fact that EveryBODY Wants to Be Italian!
While the trailer makes it look interesting, I have seen many a trailer that had all the decent scenes. The rest of the movie stunk. Until it convinces me that it is a decent movie, I'll stick with Breaking Away.
Note: Given the R-rating I suspect that there are a few things in here that it probably could have done without & still made a good movie. (Again, assuming it is a decent movie, which it may not be.)
_______________
I forgot to put the trailer up yesterday when I posted about this movie.. Here it is. Like I said, it looks like an interesting movie. Don't know when it is hitting the DBQ area. Mindframe Theaters in DBQ is the likely theater, but I don't see it listed as coming to either DBQ theater in the next couple of months.
(Trailer added 30 August 2008, 12:12AM)

2 Comments:

  • At 29/8/08 11:24 AM , Blogger Jason Todd Ipson said...

    Hey - thanks for your blog comment.

    As the director of the film, I can assure you that this film should not have been rated R. It was absolutely shocking that we got the R rating, and we fought the MPAA for over a year on it.

    But we're a little indy movie. So - no power to fight the system yet. Your comments and blogs help up keep the little-film-that-could keep going.

    Thank you for that!

    Best, Jason

     
  • At 7/9/08 9:04 AM , Blogger Simplex Vir said...

    Hey my wife is 1/2 Italian and 1/2 Polish. I call her a PoWop!

    This looks like it will be a funny film, we look forward to its release.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse