Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Sunday, March 02, 2008

HUH?????????????????????? Non Capisco???????

I just took 2 tests, 1 to see how American I am & 1 to see how Canadian I am. I was bord & bred in Iowa, I am a proud Iowa boy of (mostly) Italiano descent, yet it turns out I am more Canadian than American. OK, I'll admit that I am a huge fan of Bob & Doug McKenzie's Great White North, & I have a friend who was born in Canada (US parents were living there at the time, so he is an American) but that still doesn't explain things. Esp since another test says the US IS where I belong.


You Are 77% American



You Are 77% American



You're as American as red meat and shooting ranges.

Tough and independent, you think big.

You love everything about the US, wrong or right.

And anyone who criticizes your home better not do it in front of you!





You are 83% Canadian

Not bad. You're a nice decent enough Canadian. I suggest you sew a Canadian flag on all your clothes, just so people won't call you a Yank.

How Canadian are you?
Make a Quiz



You Belong In the USA


You Belong in the USA



Sweet!

People either love you or hate you

And you really don't care what anyone thinks

Big and bold, you do things your way



I guess that settles it.
So "Take Off, eh!"



Good day, eh!!!!
(Added 4 March 2007: For some reason, despite showing up when in edit mode, the headers for 2 of the 3 tests don't appear on the blog, I just added them in to make things clearer.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse