Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Friday, March 28, 2008

Am I Out Cavemanning The Cavemen?

I'm not 100% sure yet. But, it looks like I am giving The Catholic Cavemen a run for their money. At least according to the test I took. I would have expected to be a Novus Ordo Conservative. Esp since I rarely attend a TLM. I suspect it was the question about the Vatican & nuclear weapons that put me ahead. Now whether I outdo the Cavemen will depend on how they do on the test. We shall see!






Are You A Catholic Caveman?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as You ARE a Catholic Caveman!

You made it! You attend the Traditional Latin Mass, and have no problem with puttin' a righteous ass-whuppin' on heathen scum.


You ARE a Catholic Caveman!


45%

You are a Conservative Novus Ordo type


35%

You worship dirt


10%

Novus Ordo through and through


5%

You're the Anti-Christ


0%


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse