Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sodom & Gomorrah Redux

Over the last few days I have read several posts in various blogs about the events going on in San Francisco with the annual Folsom Street Fair & the boycott on Miller Beer called for by The Catholic League. Many times what goes on there was compared to the events at Sodom & Gomorrah. The Catholic League also had some pictures from past Fairs posted on its site to give people an idea of what occurs there. CAUTION: Folsom Street Fair Pictures is not for the faint of heart or youngsters. (& these are the pictures he could post. I shudder to think of what wasn't publishable.)
As I looked over the pictures I had 2 thoughts about what I saw.
1st of all, at times I saw pure, unadulterated evil straight out of HELL! The pictures were also very sad as they showed people who have totally sold out to that evil. I saw people who have completely turned their backs on obedience to God & to His divinely ordained laws of the proper use of their sexuality by totally destroying their purity & chastity.
But, there was something more. Some of the pictures reminded me of something I had seen somewhere else before. Finally, it dawned on me. They could have been taken directly out of a scene in John Huston's 1966 movie The Bible: In the Beginning. & if you haven't guessed by now, it was the scene that took place when the 3 Angels are in Lot's house & the men of Sodom call for Lot to send them out. Some of the pictures on The Catholic League website looked like they were straight out of Central Casting for this scene in the movie.
SODOM & GOMORRAH INDEED!!!!!
OK, I don't quite know if things in San Francisco have reached the same level as that of Sodom & Gomorrah. But if these pictures are any clue, they are well on the way to making Sodom & Gomorrah look like a bunch of amateurs.
Right before destroying the 2 towns God said to Abraham: "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin is so grave, that I shall go down and see whether or not their actions are at all as the outcry reaching me would suggest. Then I shall know." Genesis 18:20-21 Will God soon have to say the same thing about San Francisco? I hope & pray not, but I am afraid He will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse