Is Anybody There?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh Sabaoth" Zach 4:6 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dio di Signore, nella Sua volontà è nostra pace!" . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin 1759

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve


(Dan Lacey's faithmouse)

Once again we approach Christmas. Soon we will celebrate the birth of Jesus. Besides often forgetting that it is Jesus' birth we celebrate, it is easy for us to forget why He was born. The carol I Wonder as I Wander* that I've heard on some Christmas albums serves as a good reminder of the real Reason for the Season, JESUS!
I wonder as I wander out under the sky
How Jesus the Saviour did come for to die
For poor on'ry people like you and like I;
I wonder as I wander out under the sky
*An Appalachian Christmas carol attributed to John Jacob Niles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Get this widget!
Visit the Widget Gallery
FaithMouse