we need to remember the connection between the GSA & Planned Parenthood & how buying them does help to support Planned Parenthood.
Then there is this report by Life Issues Institute on
The Girl Scouts. The article includes some examples that they are more interlinked than either side will admit.
"
In Pennsylvania, Junior Girl Scouts (age-12) can attend a workshop on puberty designed by Planned Parenthood to earn their “becoming a teen” badge.
In Connecticut, Girl Scouts honored a Planned Parenthood official for promoting “healthy practices” in local troops.
In Amarillo, TX, Girl Scouts have sponsored Planned Parenthood sex-ed seminars for 4th through 8th graders."
Because of the connection between PP & the Girl Scouts many Churches, including
St. Mary's in E DBQ have replaced the Girl Scouts with the
American Heritage Girls. They helped out with the Chili Dinner after the DBQ March for Life a couple weeks ago.
So at this point, I have sworn off Girl Scout Cookies. While I won't go into details with the girls, i will be honest with any parents who may be helping out as to why I can no longer support them. God willing they will return to their senses & I will be able to enjoy their cookies once again. Until then. . . .
As I was working on this post I couldn't help thinking of this scene from The Addams Family movie. Given the Girl Scouts do support PP, well, why not go Soylent Green in how they make them?
Labels: Planned Parenthood
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home